Lately, Ethan has been singing non-stop, whether it's songs from school or songs that I sing to him. The song of the moment is "A Whole New World" from Aladdin and from Mickey's Philharmagic 3D movie at Disneyland. He's still mimicking most of the words rather than actually singing, but he is starting to make the connection with some words and meanings. I need to record him one day without his noticing - otherwise, he freezes up or goofs off in front of the camera. It's not hard though since he's always singing - when he's playing, when he's in the car, when he's going through his books.
A check-out lady at the supermarket thought he was four years old since he was singing so much. "There are kids who don't say a peep", and then I finished her sentence with, "and then there are those that don't shut up!" The plane ride home should be interesting...
No comments:
Post a Comment