Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We're here...

...well, we've been here for a while now, but it finally feels like we've settled into a routine. The plane ride was crazy. We survived the road trip, and I'm never doing that again for a long time! Herb's back in HK, and we're home with my parents.

Ethan's settling in nicely, and he's being such a good sport for tucking himself in for naps and sometimes at night when I'm busy with Sophie. Poor girl had a double ear infection and has two teeth coming in. She finally finished her antibiotics yesterday, and she's eating and sleeping really well, which is quite a change from her routine in HK. She's co-sleeping with me, which renders my cousin's daughter's crib useless for the time being. I am going to start training her to sleep in a crib again...probably next week when my parents are on vacation.

Potty training with Ethan has its ups and downs. Not really consistent, but we're trying, and my mom's been a great help. I finally found some Gerber training pants that he can wear instead of diapers, but I might just end up washing them a lot! I just don't want him to pee on the carpet!

I'm judiciously planning playdates with family and friends so that I space them out. July 22nd will be here before we know it =(

1 comment:

janelle said...

its august now!! whats going on? hope all is well =)