As much as I am afraid to jinx myself, I think that Ethan is finally potty trained. He is used to wearing underwear to school, but as soon as he gets home, he wants his diaper. He cried bloody murder for it today, but after much cajoling and persuasion, he was fine. I am trying not to force it, and at the same time, I am taken aback at how much he is attached to diapers! He is able to pee, but he still has major issues with doing #2. Anyone else experience this?
On the other hand, Sophie seems to be skipping her afternoon nap. She still naps in the morning, but I am counting on her to nap with Ethan in the afternoon too. Otherwise, I have no time to study in the afternoon. She is still really tired, but refuses to sleep and it's a downward spiral.
Ethan's birthday is Wednesday, and I still haven't arranged a cake yet. Must get cracking!
2 comments:
micah would do #2 on the toilet for months after he started doing #1. but thankfully he would always ask for a pull-up, do his #2, get changed and back in pants again like nothing had happened! finally we bribed him with toys =) i bought a pack of toys that had 3 cars and 4 people (postman pat) and everytime he did it on the toilet he got one thing. it worked in 2 weeks!
good luck!
Logan will do #1 great and wears underwear all day. But, we still have him in pull-ups during the night and he will still go in the pull-ups, then need to be changed. Every once in awhile he will do #2 in the potty, but for the most part he needs a lot of coaxing and normally it goes in one ear and out the other. Good luck!!! I hope it has gotten better.
Post a Comment