Monday, November 10, 2008

Surprise Mom!

For the first time since we've been back, we had a semi-normal day in the sense that we didn't sleep through most of the day. I actually stayed up long enough to prepare dinner while Ethan was napping. Here I am, chopping vegetables, when all of the sudden, Ethan's standing at the kitchen gate with a huge smile on his face. He got up from our bed, inched his way feet first to the floor and toddled his way across the apartment to where I was! I guess it's better than having him wake up crying, but he still startled me!

2 comments:

nelly said...

aww..that's so sweet =)
i remember the first we actually heard the pitter-patter of feet, but ours was in the middle of the night! glad yours was day time =)

Erin said...

Knock knock... hello?
It's been nearly a MONTH (okay, so a week, whatever) since we've heard from you. What's going on? What's new?