I'm home, but Moo Moo needs to stay for light box treatment to get rid of the jaundice. Not sure how long it will take, and I only get to see her during visiting hours from 6-8. I miss her terribly already - this week has been amazing bonding with her, but it was tough not being able to see Ethan for so long. At least I'm home with him now and can catch up with him again.
Here's a video I took of her while waiting to transfer her up to the pediatric ward. More to come later.
6 comments:
She's beautiful! I loved the big yawn with the "Mommy, I'm trying to sleep!" look. ;) I can't believe that you only get to visit two hours a day! Hopefully she'll be home soon though. Congratulations again!
Tracy, your daughter is absolutely beautiful. I can definitely see you and your mom coming through her features. Congratulations again on such a wonderful addition to your little "farm". :)
she's precios tracy! so beautiful. i can't belive you can only visit from 6-8...as the mommy you should be able to be there a lot more. well i hope she is home soon.
She's perfect, Tracy! :) i want to reach through the computer screen and hold her myself!
Can't wait to find out what you have named this precious little one!
She's gorgeous! I'm so excited for you!
She's GORGEOUS!! :)
Post a Comment