Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bob it like Beckham

After learning my lesson, I went back to my stylist for a much-needed haircut. I only go to this stylist for drastic changes in my hairstyle, but given my last experience, I think I'll just stick with him for the duration that I'm here in HK. He even asked where I got my haircut and told me not to go experimenting again. I dutifully nodded. I figured since I wasn't changing my style and just wanted a trim, I didn't have to pay as much. "You get what you pay for" could never be truer.

I ended up getting a bob pretty much like Victoria Beckham (see MBD's wall post picture on fb), although it would be nice to have the body to match it. I love the cut, and it's surprisingly not too high maintenance. I do want to grow it out and perm it curly again, but by the time it's the right length, it'll be smart to chop it again because of the hot weather.

As for the body, ugh, I still look six months pregnant. I haven't started training for the half marathon yet (need to have Nora moved in first so that there's coverage when I go running), and I really need to do yoga again. Once the weather cools down, I'll be able to take Ethan out more often, which means chasing after him, which hopefully means a leaner me. I'm still breastfeeding and was hoping I could lose some weight through that. I can't really diet until I've weaned Sophie, and who knows when that will be. Getting really tired of the limited 'fat' clothes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

breast feeding never seemed to shift my weight either... but this time around, i am going back to my slimming world classes as they are great for pregnancy and BF momma's!
please don't go for a victoria beckham body. gross! just be a leaner you =) not like her!

hope everyone is feeling better soon!! (and please post photo of haircut!)