Thursday, October 15, 2009

A few firsts

Lately, I haven't been producing as much milk as I should be. Can't really figure out why, but Sophie just seems hungry all the time, and I don't feel as full as I used to. Since she's 4.5 months, I tried giving her cereal for the first time to see if this would help fill her up a bit. She had fun with it, but not much was actually swallowed. I also gave in and finally bought a can of formula. I mixed three ounces, but she wouldn't take any of it.

I'm not quite sure what to do to up the milk supply besides pumping all the time. I haven't been as good about having fish soup (the nanny used to make it all the time), so I'll need to make it more often. I also haven't been getting enough sleep, and that's probably the biggest culprit. So with that, I'm off to bed. Video of Sophie's first cereal attempt to come soon =)

No comments: