Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bronchitis...

Yup, I feel it coming. Haven't had a bout of bronchitis for a few years, but it's going to hit me any day now. I just hope that I don't get Ethan sick. I can't breathe, and my head hurts from blowing my nose so much. It's been miserably cold and humid here with chills right to the bone. Thank goodness it'll warm up again in a few days. Poor Ethan's been waking up with ice cold hands despite our best efforts to keep him warm (layers upon layers and the oil radiator in his room).

Must. Sleep. Now...Can't. Breathe.

3 comments:

nelly said...

aww, i'm so sorry you're not well! i hope you get better soon, i know how hard it is to be sick and take care of baby!!

nelly said...

i was just remembering that ethan was born in the year of the pig this year, 2008 i think i saw somewhere is the year of the rat? my poor baby =)

Cathy said...

I hope you get well soon! Meanwhile, I was reading your blog question about whether to start feeding solids... I started feeding solids to Max at 4th month. Started with rice cereal mixed with breastmilk. He was not sure what to do at first so cried a lot. But eventually got used to it and started eating Gerber baby jar food (like apple sauce, sweet potatoes, etc). It is really fun feeding him solids.... messy but so cute! You will enjoy it!