Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Geez...what a day

It's just been one of those days. Ethan went through seven handkerchiefs and two bibs today because he just kept spitting up and wouldn't take his usual dosages. Even with breastfeeding, as soon as he's done and I sit him up, he just spits it all out again. After his bath, once he was all dressed, I sat him up to transfer him to his crib, and he spit up all over his clothes and me. I don't know if it's teething, but he's been so grumpy lately. He hits the four-month mark in a week, and I'll be going to the health center and the doctor's for his shots. I'll definitely be asking whether he's ready for solids, but in the meantime, any advise would be greatly appreciated.

On a lighter note, I found a playgroup with about 20+ moms and kids who meet up every week. The kids range from three months to seven years old, but it's also a nice forum for moms to meet up too. It'll be good to share experiences with moms on this side of the world!

My bed awaits...we did manage to cut his hair. I'll post those another day. *yawn

No comments: