Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Piglet at seven months

Happy seven month birthday Ethan! This month has been jam-packed with mini milestones. Just today, his vocabulary has extended to another array of indistinguishable sounds, but distinguishable enough to know that they're new. He even tried directly biting a banana, or however he could possibly bite with his emerging teeth (click on the picture to see!).

For some reason, he loves to sleep on his side. Every time we put him back on his back, he just rolls onto his side. The good thing is that his head won't be as flat in the back now that he likes to sleep on his side and tummy. If I had a nickel for every time someone said that about Ethan, I'd be able to fund his college tuition.

His hair is growing back nicely - now that I'm used to the crew cut, I have to say that his hair previously was quite unruly...the next time we cut it, we'll keep the top a little longer so that he doesn't look like a Shaolin monk.

Now that we've got less than one month to go until we head to the States, I'm starting to think about what we'll need to pack, and more importantly, how we're going to survive the plane ride...HK to LAX to Denver (stop in Denver for a few days to visit Auntie Samantha) and then to Baltimore on the 26th. If anyone's got good travel tips, bring 'em on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months!! Wow! How exciting. :) I love his 2 little teeth poking through.

Unknown said...

No travel tips for a trip THAT long, sorry! ;) Don't envy ya there! But I can't wait to see you while you are here! Trying to organize a little reunion/playdate of sorts while you are here, so throw out a few dates that might work, when you get a chance! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry... that was me. Other gmail account... ;)

Tata said...

Ethan's t-shirt message always help him to say something. He can express himself before he can talk.