All of the sudden, Ethan's able to reach things that he wasn't able to before, and I've had to be a bit creative in where to put everything since storage space doesn't really exist in our apartment. We've been trying to install a few shelves for picture frames in the hopes that this will free up some space in our display cabinet, but the past weekends have been crazy, and this weekend coming up is no exception.
Thursday, I'll be playing tour guide for Leslie H (the naval aircraft carrier she's been on has docked here for a few days). Friday, I have my doctor's appointment and glucose test. Saturday is a beach party, although the weather probably won't be too cooperative. Sunday will be our time to catch up on grocery shopping. Maybe we can get the shelves installed then if we're lucky...
Another thing I've noticed is Ethan's need to sleep a lot more than usual. I'm hoping that his falls on Saturday are not the reason. He seems fine when he eats and plays. He just gets tired much earlier than usual. I've heard that kids who go through growth spurts tend to sleep more. Any truth in that?
4 comments:
Yep. :) Both my kids go through phases of needing more sleep. :) I'm sure he is fine. Girl, you worry even more than I do, and that's hard to do! ;)
Oh definitely. Abby needs lots of sleep and food when she's going through one. And I'm with you on noticing the baby being able to reach new heights. We're going to have to put on the doorknob safety thingies very soon at this rate.
Me three... my kids always sleep more when they grow. I also think it happens "overnight." Conner's pants just started getting too short (and he just started wearing 5t's this winter, and NO I did not shrink his clothes). Don't blink. That's my advice.
and tell Leslie hello!
Me four. Logan has definitely been going through phases of sleeping more and eating more. I already have him in 2T's. Although I think it's his feet that are growing the fastest, he is already wearing 7's. But totally, I concur with the rest, he definitely changes his sleep pattern when he is growing.
Post a Comment