Today's hospital visit was quite eventful after I was lectured on how I stored the pumped milk from the last 24 hours, despite the fact that I was given no information after dropping off Moo Moo to the phototherapy wing, and despite the fact that I had asked if there were any special instructions or procedures I should follow (the nurse said no - you can be on your way). I made it very clear to them that I had asked, but was given no information.
After wasting about 10 minutes with the milk Nazi, I walked away in a huff and went to feed Moo Moo. She fed for a good 40 minutes along with a big poopy diaper to change afterwards, but it was great to hold her again. Once I placed her back in her room, a nurse came by to fully explain the storage procedure and hand me an instruction sheet. She also gave me Moo Moo's latest stats. 250 is the level required for phototherapy, and she was at 249 when we rolled her up on Monday night. As of Tuesday night, she was at 221 and didn't require phototherapy. As long as her condition stabilizes, we're hoping she can come home by Thursday.
When she comes home, we'll reveal the name (fingers crossed).
2 comments:
What's the storage procedure? Sheesh! I guess milk nazi's are milk nazi's, no matter WHAT country you are in. LOL! (I have heard horror stories of the ones at St. Joes!) Sorry you had to deal with that! Glad to hear MM is on the mend!
Congrats Trac!!! She is beautiful! Cant wait to meet her! Give Ethan a big kiss for me! Hope you and Herb are getting some sleep!
Lopa
Post a Comment