Borrowed from Bitter Mom:
1) Where did you begin 2007?
---With Herb, Claudio and Andreas at McSorley's in Central. Not sure if I was pregnant by then. Had a few drinks and a good time.
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
--- Pregnant and stuck at home in the Baltimore snow storm.
4) How did you earn your money?
--- By being an advertising whore at Bernard Hodes Group in HK; have since quit to become a mother and a domestic goddess
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
--- Yup, to have Ethan. Also to visit my FIL who had severe second degree burns from a steam room accident.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
--- One time in the MTR station when this guy slammed into me without apologizing and I pushed him back. Apparently, I could have been arrested for assault - but hello! He slammed into a pregnant woman without even stopping. The police officers just took down my ID number and name. I wonder if I have a record...
7) Where did you go on vacation?
--- Back to Baltimore for three weeks
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000
--- Nada - unless you count the hospital bill
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
--- Yup
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
-- BCP
12) Did you move anywhere?
--- Nope
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
--- A local Canto-pop singer/songwriter; a Beatles-inspired a cappella show
15) Are you registered to vote?
--- Yup
17) Where do you live now?
--- Hong Kong
18) Describe your birthday?
--- Turned 30 this year; sushi with Herb and my parents; a bit of shopping; a quiet night with Ethan and Herb
19) What's one thing you thought you wouldn't do but did in 2007?
---Learned how to be flexible and patient
20) What has been your favorite moment?
--- Seeing Ethan for the first time. Lately, giving Ethan his bath - that's when he's the happiest.
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
--- That I'm not as strong as I thought I was
22.) Any new additions to your family?
---Yup
23.) What was your best month?
--- October - even though Ethan was born in September, it was so amazing to have my whole family with me in HK during October.
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
---Somewhere Over the Rainbow (the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version)
26.) Made new friends?
---No, but reestablished connections with many old ones
29) Best movie you saw this year?
--- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (3D Imax)
30) Favorite gift of the year?
---My son =)
31) Favorite night out?
---Sushi and karaoke - all things Japanese!
1 comment:
Yay! Another HP fan! :)
Post a Comment