Ethan's learning how to sit up and his neck is getting stronger. Once he's able to face forward in the Baby Bjorn, he'll be a happy camper. He's outgrown the newborn support in the car seat and loves to watch Daddy drive while he's riding shotgun.
I have a former colleague who worked for me and once told me that if I ever had a kid, he would also poop on schedule. Funny enough, Ethan's poopy-trained too! He has a way of signaling to me that he's ready to go. I hold him over a small tub of water and he goes, often gurgling and kicking his little feet when he's done. I don't think he's pooped in his diaper for almost a month.
We're both troopers for still keeping up the direct feedings, although it's only in the morning and night. When he's not on BM, he has about 5oz of formula every four hours, although he is losing interest in milk. Every time I have a banana, I let him lick it so that he can taste the sweetness. Formula feedings are trying sometimes because all of the sudden, he'll cry out for no particular reason. Introducing solids will be interesting...
Anyways, I leave you with his latest picture. You can see he did a number on his left eye. And yeah, we need to figure out what to do with that hairdo!
4 comments:
He is SUCH a little doll! And the hair just makes me giggle! I love it! :)
oh my gosh, are you serious about the pooping! that is crazy! mine were never on a schedule like that, or i never really paid much attention to it!
he is awfully adorable though! and i can imagine his hair must be so incredibly soft and sweet to feel on your cheek as you cuddle!
Janelle,
Actually, his hair is quite coarse and a bit spiky! And yeah, formula babies tend to be more regular in pooping - another trick the nanny taught me =)
hehe...i also love the hair! and your way sounds much easier than changing poopy diapers all the time. it would never work with abby though...she saves her best poops for when she's eating!
Post a Comment