He had his second round of shots on Monday, and unfortunately, he was fully awake for these. A bit grumpy for the rest of the day, and stupid me forgot to ask the doctor about solids. I'll take advantage of the fact that Herb's around and start trying to feed him cereals. Seems to be the practice over in the States.
I've also started feeding six ounces of formula now, which has made him poop in his diaper a few times! I guess maybe he's not quite poopy trained yet...I just have impeccable timing. I swear though, he's given me indications before that he needs to go.
You'd think that at four months, I would be spared his latest thing: a pimple. Yes, you read right. He has a pimple. Or had...it's finally going away. I didn't put any ointment on it, but just crossed my fingers that it would go away before CNY as we have lots of relatives to visit. I know they'll be commenting on how horrible a parent I am for letting my child develop a pimple!
4 comments:
is there suppose to be a photo on this post? it didn't show up for me! anyway, the human baby is totally amazing! everytime i have gone for that first scan it just amazes me the miracle of it all!
Really? There's a photo in my version...maybe I'll just post in the Picasa album instead.
aww, i can see the photo today! bless =) i wonder why babies get pimples? life just isn't fair!
LOL! Ben used to get pimples too... what is that about?
I don't doubt you that he is poopy trained... there are some women on my mommy message board who do this and apparently babies WILL signal to let you know they have to go to the bathroom! (not my cup of tea because of the time involved, but I do hear it works!)
Good luck with the solid food! :)
Post a Comment