We've tried giving him some cereal and pureed pumpkin, and he loved the pumpkin. He got the hang of using a spoon by the second try, and the mess isn't too bad ;) However, after some sudden outbursts of crying at night, we're sticking with just formula for now to see if the solids are what's upsetting him. We've stopped BF for about three weeks now, and even though I miss the bonding, feeding is much easier for the both of us.
Lucky for him, we don't have to get any shots this month, but it also means that I don't have an official weight or length for him. I'll have to weigh him tomorrow, but for now, he's measuring about 25" and is probably more than 16 pounds by now.
Here are some shots from this month.

2 comments:
he is so cute tracy =) pumpkin sounds yummy...i'm sure you'll be able to start up again soon with solids.
He's adorable!! I can't believe how big he's getting. :) Loved these photos Tracy.
Post a Comment