Not sure if this is the after effect of jet lag, but Ethan suddenly upchucked again tonight - it was like the food never reached his stomach. I thought he ate his dinner fine. He had some jarred food and a little water, took a nap, and then when we got home, we gave him a bath and his bottle. About five ounces later, everything landed on the living room rug. I can't figure out why it happens. Not sure if he's having trouble burping, and it just comes right back up. I just hope it ends soon. This was the messiest incident yet - at least it happened at home and not in public.
We went out and bought a second-hand foldable crib to put in our bedroom so that he could sleep with us. I hope to gradually fade it out and eventually get him back into his own room, but that's wishful thinking...anybody else go through this regression? He slept on his own fine until we got to the States. I'm sure once he gets used to sleeping on his own again, we'll be flying back to the States again, and the vicious cycle continues.
Can't they just turn five instantly so that I can skip all of this stuff?
1 comment:
we've had that a few times and it still happens every now and again... we pretty much know the signs and are somewhat prepared! but yes, it is awful to have it happen out and about! noah threw up once on the train...not so nice, but thank goodness for baby wipes and nappy sacks!
Post a Comment