Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I love a good wedding

And a good cake cutting too (from my friend's brother's wedding).

5 comments:

Tata said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

my inlaws had a cake for the rehearsal dinner and encouraged us to smash it then. that way we could be nice at the wedding. personally, i would have killed Tim (and I'm not a cake smasher anyway)

Bitter Mom said...

My mom actually said she wouldn't pay for the wedding if we smashed the cake. So we didn't. Plus, I probably would've been super pissed. :)

nelly said...

oh.my.gosh. i am stunned...absolutely stunned. no.way. wow, that is like some major anger there! what a reaction!! what happened after??

Tracy said...

The reception hall staff wasn't too happy, but it was all in good fun. The bride was a good sport because she did initiate it. My friend even managed to still have some cake. Still, I just see it as money down the drain...