We're finally all packed, and although I'm really tired, I wanted to upload Ethan's latest pictures before leaving because they're on our desktop rather than my laptop. I'll save the link for his eight-month birthday post =)
Packing took about four days, but I think I managed to fit everything in okay. Ethan was acting really strange today because I think he senses something's up. Not sure if he knows that suitcase means Daddy's leaving, but little does he know this time around, he'll be flying too! I've racked my brain trying to think of everything that I could possibly need as carry-on. I've even gone so far as to check the lay-out of LAX airport to figure out if we have enough time to go through immigration and customs and transit.
The weather in Denver is wacky - going from 80's to 40's in a day. I'm glad that I managed to find some winter clothes for Ethan, especially since it's been 70's and 80's for the past two months.
My bed is calling me. Next time I blog, I'll be in the States =)
4 comments:
Have a safe flight(s). We can't wait to see you in B-more!
yea! safe flights!!!
(so jealous!)
Have a safe, sane trip!
Bon voyage! See you soon! :)
Post a Comment