- Ethan's climbing everywhere and getting into everything. Baby-proofing has proven to be futile so far. I even catch him standing on his tippy toes to get something. Loves the kitchen and bathroom - as soon as we open the doors to these rooms, he goes straight for it. Too bad we were late in entering him in a baby crawling contest. He would've been able to hold his own.
- Our eMac is running out of hard disk space, and I tried to finish our wedding video in the hopes that I could free up space. Turns out the burner is not up to the job - took 14 hours to burn an hour-long DVD, and it didn't even work on the eMac, let alone our DVD players...now looking into buying a MacBook Pro to replace the eMac and my PC laptop.
- Not sure if this qualifies as a first word, but whenever Ethan drops something, he says "uh!" but without the "oh!" He's also a bit of a bouncer - I guess it's his way of dancing. His other latest thing - biting me. With those four beaver teeth, it's no fun...
- I'm going to be helping out my husband's company with a bit of marketing consulting. Been saying that he'll clue me in for about five months now, but it's really happening now. Go in for my first meeting on Saturday. Must dust away the cobwebs from that part of my brain.
- We took Ethan to the club to go swimming with his ducky float - he had a blast, and I got some much needed exercise pushing him around the pool. Too bad we had a typhoon blow through, and it's been raining the whole week with no sunny days in the forecast to come.
- I'm not at liberty to share specifics yet, but Herb and I finally made a decision about something, and I'm very happy with the outcome. Will tell as soon as we can, and no, it's not about baby #2.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Emptying my head
Instead of a photo dump, this will be a thoughts dump:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am one of Val's friends and I have been reading your blog and first I must say Ethan is adorable. He has very dark hair and a lot of it. Mine not so much. Second, I feel your pain when it somes to him biting. Logan has all 8 teeth in the front and he is starting to teethe again and has decided that he wants to bite me. It's painful and you know its bad when they leave teeth impressions. Third, I understand your frustration with the babyproofing. Logan goes for everything that is not covered or tied down and that includes all of my food in the cabinets that my husband has yet to lock.
Hi Sarah! I was wondering whether there were people who were reading my blog who I didn't know directly. Nice to 'meet' you!
It actually sounds like he's saying "Ma Ma Ma". He is so adorable.
Post a Comment