After heading home for a quick shower, we decided to eat out and ran through a slew of options before deciding on a NY style deli. I ordered the Matzo ball soup and a pastrami sandwich, and Herb ordered a burger. Great food, although the pastrami could've done with a bit more flavor (spoiled by the pastrami at Katz's Deli in NY). It was nice to have American food for once, and the wait staff was so accommodating with Ethan.
Tomorrow, Herb and I are headed to the spa for a massage and facial, respectively. For the past few Sundays, we've left Ethan with Herb's parents for a few hours, and while they sometimes have their helper watch him, they've started to get more hands on with him. I'm really relieved that they're finally getting more involved and really making the effort. Maybe we'll be able to build it up so that Herb and I could get away for a couple of days to some exotic island, which isn't too hard from Hong Kong.
Anyways, here's a picture from a pool party that Herb's sister held last weekend. Just taking advantage of the beautiful weather that we've been having here =)
No comments:
Post a Comment