...because my husband is actually checking in on us every now and then. There's not too much to report these days. Ethan went to Abby's birthday party on Saturday, and in true Ethan fashion, he kept going for the gate to the kitchen. He started to act up due to his lack of a nap, and we had to leave right before the cake cutting. Is there any cake left???
Today, he discovered that not only could he go up the stairs, but back down as well. He's gotten quite adept at sliding down the stairs feet first. I'm not alarmed - in fact, I encourage it because we won't have steps for him to play on when we get back to HK. It's just another way to expend his boundless energy, and it makes getting him to bed easier at night.
I also found a few more teeth about to poke through on the bottom. That would explain the need to bite everything in sight. They should cut before we fly. Speaking of which, I was checking the fullness of the flight, and I actually found a few rows of seats on the flight at the back of the plane that are only two seats. While hauling him to the back of the plane would be a challenge, he wouldn't be bothering as many people as he would if we were sitting in the middle of the plane. So I wouldn't get my first choice of meal...but to be honest, will I actually get to eat during the flight?
No comments:
Post a Comment