Just a few random updates to note:
We got our new stroller a few days ago, and it survived the trip through United baggage land. Good thing for the warranty as it saves us from searching for another stroller.
I've been in a crazy nesting mode, and it helps that our helper is able to do the heavy lifting. As usual, we're trying to create more space and declutter as much as possible before Moo Moo arrives. The best part is that once we're done with, say, the Moses basket, we'll sell it off! We'll gradually get rid of the baby stuff only to replace it with more toys...
I've been on the Craigslist equivalent everyday searching for a Moses basket stand, but it just hasn't been my luck to find one for sale. We'll probably end up buying one new, although they're so pricey for use in such a short time!
Ethan has finally started to say 'mommy', although everything else is 'dad-EE'. He has quite a sense of humor now and is always monkeying around with Herb. We've discovered a few ticklish spots under his chin, and his little laugh is so infectious. At some point, we'll get it on video (just like at some point, I'll take his 18-month day picture). He also does this crazy dance and bops his head to music. He's so much fun now =)
While he is fun, the separation anxiety is still very much there. I'm a little concerned on how he'll cope while I'm in the hospital and visiting hours are only from 6pm - 8pm. Herb was even thinking about not letting him come to the hospital, but I have to see my baby too. At least it'll only be three days/two nights.
I'm so done with being pregnant. At 33 weeks, my belly's already stretched to full capacity, and Moo Moo can't seem to stop moving, especially with the elbow. MM's head is still facing downward, and I have a feeling that MM will probably stay that way. I also weighed myself - gained about 20 pounds since getting pregnant - and I hope that I won't gain too much in the last month or so. I guess I should 'cherish' this last month as it'll be the last time I'll be pregnant, but at the end of the day, I'm just done.
Today at 5PM, MIL needed a decision from us on whether to move to a second-floor apartment by 6PM. Meanwhile, I have never even seen the place yet. In true fashion, she was still nagging us on whether we wanted to move even after we gave her an answer (no). Turns out that she was hoping we would move on the second floor, and once the first floor tenants moved out, the in-laws would move in. Can I get a collective "HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!"??
That whole drama prompted Herb and I to have another discussion on moving back to the USA. Timeline is now spring 2011, which gives Moo Moo enough time to complete all of the shots by 18-months, which puts us at Christmas 2010. There's no way we're moving back in the dead of winter, so spring 2011 it is. Fingers crossed that the economy bounces back by then.
1 comment:
i can't believe that you are 33 weeks already! time has really flown, atleast from my side of things!!!
Post a Comment