Saturday was the Australian International School Biennial Ball, and the theme was 'All that Jazz'. We were invited by one of Herb's friends, who's an alumnus of the school. The food was lovely, and the white wine that they served was really good, although I've forgotten the name of it already. We left the party pretty early to head over to a karaoke birthday party for one of Herb's friends. Nothing like showing up at a smokey karaoke joint in a tux and ball gown...I'd forgotten how much work it is to get the smoke smell out of my hair and clothes! Even my leather purse reeked of smoke!
On Sunday, we bought a gate for the kitchen, but I remembered the dimensions wrong, and Herb forgot to bring the dimensions with him. Hence, our gate is too small for the doorway. Of course, being the manufacturing engineer that he is, Herb's going to get a piece of plastic molded to retrofit the doorway so that the gate will fit. It's got 'bad idea' written all over it, but we'll see how it goes...
Anyways, here's a few pictures from the ball. Good times =)
No comments:
Post a Comment