Saturday, September 27, 2008

Insomnia, again

This is getting really old. I have to be up in 3.5 hours to get ready for a wedding, and I haven't been able to sleep a wink. I'll be sure to trip down the aisle...

Of course, much of it has to do with Ethan's jet lag and my inability to wake up from my afternoon nap. He just decided it was playtime at 2AM, and only just started to fall back asleep at 4:15.

Ironic thing is, as I was putting the emergency kit together and locating some aspirin or ibuprofen, I kept finding all of these sleep aids in my parents' medicine cabinet. Should've knocked back a few.

2 comments:

nelly said...

i hope that the wedding went well and that you did not trip down the aisle!! and i hope that some sleeping in consecutive hours has happened since!!!

i'm sorry to hear you won't be coming to the UK...i hope that changes and you can come =) but we'll hope to meet up some day!

Bitter Mom said...

Hope you've been able to get some sleep!!!