Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's with that???

Lately, Ethan keeps throwing things on the floor. Whether it's to indicate that he's done eating, that he doesn't want to do what I tell him, or that he's just trying out the phenomenon of gravity, it's getting really old. Not to mention picking things up from the floor does wonders for my back!

Tomorrow is school - so dreading it. To make matters worse, the weather observatory has issued an amber rainstorm signal for potentially heavy rain as well as a thunderstorm warning. Fun times, especially when I realize that Ethan does not have any appropriate rain gear. Hopefully, we can get a taxi to and from.

Hubby flies on Tuesday night, and then my mom will be here as of Friday afternoon. She's been giving me a hard time about wanting to pick her up from the airport. She's just looking out for me and doesn't want me driving when I'm pregnant. As long as I can open the car door enough to get in and out (and as long as the parking space allows it), I can drive. I've still got about four inches of clearance between my belly and the steering wheel.

Time to hit the shower and then have some quality time in front of our new telly!

No comments: