Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friends

My friend from New York IMed me today and said that he would be willing to drive down to visit me and Ethan knowing that it would be really difficult for us to make it up to NYC. I was really touched by that, and I'm so excited to see him. Just last weekend, I visited a friend from high school along with her two little boys. Thursday is the playgroup, and then I hope to be in touch with my good friend from middle school to see her two kids. Not to mention that I started out my US trip seeing my best friend in her new home in Colorado. It's just great seeing old faces again even though I haven't seen most of these people for 10+ years...where has the time gone?

Anyways, Mandy's post reminded me that I still hadn't posted Ethan's eight month picture, so here it is (not as smiley due to altitude sickness/jet lag) along with some really cute shots from our Colorado trip with our friends and Homer, the dog.




2 comments:

Sam said...

Hey Tracy, don't we look like a "modern" couple with our adopted kid? (LOL)

Tracy said...

Hahahahahaha!! How do you explain the peanut gallery in the back?