My little one's got a quite a tooth coming in on the top with a second one surely to follow soon after. As a result, he's been very cranky and won't sleep by himself. I know I'm going to regret letting him sleep in my bed so often. Our bed in HK is a double - it can barely fit me and Herb.
He's also doing the soldier scoot. He is pretty adept at crawling backwards but is still struggling a bit on the forwards motion. He can go from sitting to crawling position without banging his head on the floor. I hope he'll start crawling before we head back to HK. Our ceramic floors are not so forgiving.
We made it to Storyville today, although Kenwood Avenue was closed after the merger from Fullerton Avenue. I figured going via Fullerton would be a little closer than Rossville, but I was so wrong. Ended up getting a little lost, making my way back to Belair Road, and having to take the detour from Rossville. I'll definitely be taking him back, especially in the afternoons when it's not so crowded. There were a few screaming toddlers and equally loud (and annoying) mothers, but at least it wasn't too busy in the baby garden. What I did notice about Ethan is that he likes to hoard lots of toys and bang them against each other. Usually, he's very good about being focused on one toy, but when there's a plethora of choices, he gets a little greedy!
On a completely different subject, I posted my first item on eBay, and while I don't have any bids yet, there are six people watching my item. Bidding ends Monday morning, so these people better start getting their bid on.
No comments:
Post a Comment