aww, he's so cute trace! i'm sure your parents are absolutely loving it!! i know my parents are so looking forward to us coming for 4 weeks!! it'll be the most time we've spent together in years!!!
Okay, that's the flippin' cutest thing I've seen he got licked by the dog. He's quick! His little legs just keep going! Have fun keeping up with him...
6 comments:
the video isn't working for us!
Still waiting for it to be 'processed' by Youtube...
Hey, what happened? The video player says that the video is no longer available.
That is the cutest damn thing I've seen all day. Totally made my morning. :) Can't believe how big he's getting.
aww, he's so cute trace! i'm sure your parents are absolutely loving it!! i know my parents are so looking forward to us coming for 4 weeks!! it'll be the most time we've spent together in years!!!
Okay, that's the flippin' cutest thing I've seen he got licked by the dog. He's quick! His little legs just keep going! Have fun keeping up with him...
Post a Comment