Sunday, June 8, 2008

I. Can't. Stop. Shopping.

It's a good thing Grandpa's such a good sport about watching Ethan for me. I've been doing some serious shopping (pretty much all at Towson Place) and I fell in love with this black silk chiffon dress by Laundry by Design that I found at Marshall's. It's very similar to this one, except with florets as straps down to the armholes. My mom suggested that I could buy this for my cousin's wedding next spring because it's very pregnant friendly. However, after trying it on, the cleavage was a little too much for my mom. If only I could've found a size up! And it was $60 as opposed to whatever Bloomies is selling this brand for. Now I'm on the hunt for this dress and will search every Marshall's I come across.

The plus side is that I found my bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding. Originally, she found the dress at Boscov's for $90, but I managed to find it at Macy's for $60. Today, I found it for $40. I saw a pair of shoes that would've been a perfect complement for the dress at TJ Maxx, except it needed to be one half size up. So of course, I'll be combing through the shoes racks at all TJ Maxx's that I find.

Why is everything always just a little too small for me???

1 comment:

Bitter Mom said...

It's a beautiful dress...but, "pregnant friendly??" Huh??????