Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A quiet night

Ethan's in bed, and I'm just about ready to turn in myself. It's been a pretty uneventful day with the cold weather and rain. Not sure if the weather had anything to do with it, but we were both really sleepy today and took two naps. Both times, Ethan slept in my bed, but he still was willing to sleep in his own bed at night. I definitely miss sleeping with him and watching him sleep - he's such an angel =) I guess that's one of the reasons why I was so reluctant to start putting him in his own bed, but with my growing belly, there's no choice in the matter.

After his second nap, he woke up hysterical, and even when I comforted him, he wouldn't stop crying. I have a feeling it might be teething. He's always putting his fingers in his mouth, and the drool is just uncontrollable. Still, I can't seem to get a good peek into his mouth to see if there's anything poking through. If I say "ahhhhhhhhh", he'll just start feeding me his food instead of mimicking me!

Well, I'm going to enjoy my snore-less night now since hubby's in China for an early morning meeting. Downside is that I'll have to wake up as soon as Ethan calls...never have been a morning person...

1 comment:

nelly said...

good job with the bed situation. sounds like ethan is doing well! i had that kind of experience with micah being hysterical when he woke up and not even letting me touch him. he would just crawl away and cry really hard. never really figured it out though....

happy new to you =) and many blessings for the new year!!