I went today for another check-up at the hospital, and it turns out that I won't be going again until I give birth. Instead, they're sending me to a health centre closer to where I live for my next check-up on Tuesday. They also gave me a letter scheduling induction on June 7th if I haven't given birth by then. It's good that I don't have to go to the hospital again because the wait is too long, especially for such a short visit. Half of the time, the doctor is talking to me through a curtain while doing a little bit of paperwork. Then, she pokes and prods at my tummy and listens for a heartbeat. She'll then ask if I have any questions, and if none, she sends me on my way.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my private doctor. I should probably check with the nanny/doula to see if she's done with her previous client before I ask my doctor to strip my membranes and kick start my labor. Either that, or I'll go have an Indian buffet lunch =)
No comments:
Post a Comment