Friday, May 22, 2009

Piglet at 20 months

Dear little Ethan is 20 months today! What does he have to show for it? Lots more teeth - we're talking about five to seven coming out at the same time, and a bit more courage at school. He's willing to try out the caged trampoline and hang from the glider contraption in the indoor gym. He's more attentive during circle time, and although he doesn't dance during the songs, he'll do the hand motions that go along.

He's also developed quite a temper and is a bit of a cry baby when he doesn't get his way. We just try to reason with him and get him to calm down so that we can figure out what he needs. He's perfected a lot of animal sounds, and it's possible that he's able to identify certain letters of the alphabet. Some days, everything is "H" to him. Other days, it's "A". He's also big on "sh" words, particularly "shoes". The cutest thing that he does is say "ish" whenever I sing "A Dream is a Wish" from Cinderella. I always put him to bed with that song, and whenever I say "wish", he'll say it with me.

As far as bedtime, still wandering into our bed at night. Hubby has finally opted to sleep on the opened sofa bed these past few nights. I'll probably be joining him after delivery!

Oh, and on a side note, I'm finally working on Ethan's first year photo album and hope to finish it within a few days' time. Is it weird to include a few sonogram pics?

Pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

Erin said...

LOL! Not weird at all... at least *I* don't think so. But then again, my kids' 1st year books have their respective positive pregnancy tests in them so....

Tracy said...

LOL! Ummm...I hope you don't mind that I threw that test away...seeing as you're the one who gave it to me!

Anonymous said...

we have sonogram photos in ours too....but not the pregnancy tests!! too funny =) hope things get going veyr very soon for you!