Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where's Tracy?

(See photo above) Do you see me? I'm the green one. Been especially irritable lately. The pressure down there has noticeably increased and I'm so wiped by the end of the day. While the insomnia hasn't been as bad, it still keeps me up longer than I'd like.

I went to the health center for my check-up - nothing new to report. This health center is not the regular one that I go to with Ethan to get his shots. It was definitely a bit ghetto, which is rare in HK. Hubby warned me that there was a methadone clinic next to the health center. If anything, I hope that I give birth before having to go back to that health center for my next check-up on the 26th.

Ethan also went through a bout of diarrhea and diaper rash today, and I'm not sure how it came about.
After his bath, I put some Desitin anti-rash cream, and he immediately said, 'ah!' Let's hope that he gets through this quickly.

No comments: