Thursday, May 7, 2009

Signs that the imminent is near?

A few nights ago, I woke up to really bad back pain, and it wasn't a muscle type of pain. It seems like what back labor would feel like. A bit of a fluke since I didn't feel it much again. Today, after waking up from our afternoon nap, I started to feel some mild cramps. Maybe Moo Moo will make this year's Mother's Day one we'll never forget!

After having lunch, I finished packing my hospital bag for Moo Moo, but I still need to finish packing my bag. I guess if I forget anything, hubby can get it for me. I'll also have to check my phone plan to see how much I'll be able to go online while at the hospital without being charged an arm and a leg.

Moo Moo has been so active compared to Ethan. During the ninth month with Ethan, his movements settled down a lot, probably because it was getting really crowded. Moo Moo, on the other hand, gets violent in there. Feet going in one direction and arms in another - I'm getting pulverized! I'm also getting more stretch marks, which I'm so not happy about. There goes any chance of wearing a two piece (assuming I ever get back into shape). Hubby, on the other hand, thought that I would go for a tummy tuck - where he got that idea is beyond me. I'll live with my post-pregnancy body thank you very much!

Tomorrow is picture day at Ethan's school. He has to wear his school uniform, which is simply a gingham red and white vest with the name of the school embroidered. Instead of getting a picture package, we'll just buy the image outright and a class photo. Whether Ethan will cooperate and sit still for the picture is another question!

It's now 11, and I'm feeling peckish...might have hubby go for a McD's run...so bad!

No comments: